What do I need?
You need only a computer with internet access, a web site and a merchant facility. We can help you to set these up as part of our standard installation. Some businesses use barcode scanners, card swipe readers or cash drawers with the system. We can provide these if you need them.
How is pricing structured?
We charge a setup fee of $1,500 that covers everything you need to get operational: configuration of your system, training and integration with other systems like your web site, banking, communications and access control. Our ongoing monthly costs consist of a hosting fee of $50 and a transaction fee of a small percentage of the revenues processed through the system. We also pass on the cost of SMS messages, payment gateway fees and access control services where they apply. This is a guide - we'll provide full details in a quote.
When can I start?
Most businesses can be up and running within two weeks of completing an agreement. If you have any special requirements, we can customise the system to your needs and have you operational in an additional week or two.
What does setup involve?
* after a discussion and demonstration, we provide a quote and a service agreement
* if you decide to proceed, we swap some paperwork and take a deposit
* we take a few days to set up a test system based on your requirements that we discuss on the phone
* we run you through a training session and leave you to become familiar with the test system
* over the next week or so we answer your questions and tweak the system to your needs
* during this time we configure the payment gateway for your merchant facility
* when you're comfortable using the system we switch you to a Live system
* we provide a couple of snippets of HTML that you add to your web site
* you are fully operational
Can I get more information?
Sure.... please send us an email at
and we'll arrange a demonstration. In the meantime, have a look at the relevant Products page and a case study to learn about the experiences of other Intrac clients.